Our Returns Policy:
To return a purchase you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Return goods within 14 days of the delivery date.
*For purchases placed in December 2019 returns are extended to 1 month from the delivery date*
- Goods must be returned in it’s original and unused condition
- Goods must be returned in its original packaging
- Archive sale items marked with a '*' are final and can only be exchanged
Shoe boxes are considered part of the product so please place the box within a shipping box to prevent any damage.
Katmaconie.com reserves the right to reject any returns that do not comply with our returns policy. Returns that fail to meet our policy will not be sent back to the sender.
Kat Maconie products purchased through retailers and stockists may not be exchanged or returned through Katmaconie.com.
Initiating a return:
- On your returns form please indicate if you wish to receive a refund or exchange your item and enter one of the return reason codes.
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service such as DHL Express to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
- You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
- For all international returns, outer packaging must be marked 'returned goods' to prevent your parcel being held at customs and allow us to process your refund or exchange promptly. any customs fees incurred from incorrect shipments will be charged from your refund.
Kat Maconie Returns
92 Bermondsey Street
SE1 3UB, London