1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your use of the www.katmaconie.com website and the products and services available here are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website and what it entails, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by us occasionally.
Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these terms and conditions, and except in accordance with these terms and conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old. Once you have placed an order and we have received it, you will receive an automated email acknowledging the receipt (“confirmation of order”). This email shall contain all the information about your order, including price and estimated delivery date.
You must immediately check all the details contained in the confirmation of order and you are advised to keep a printed copy of the order. You are able to correct any errors in your order up to the point at which you click ‘submit’ on your order. The contract between us will be formed at that point.
Whilst we aim to keep our website information always up-to-date, in the event that your chosen product is out of stock, its price is higher than displayed on your order, or subject to delay, we will inform you as soon as possible on the email address attached to your order. Where applicable, we may offer a full refund or an alternative product. We will never provide a substitute product without your explicit consent.
All returns must be made within 60 days* of receiving your order. All items must be returned in their original condition, including undamaged shoe boxes and dust bags. Purchased products must be tried on a carpeted surface. If a pair is returned damaged, scuffed or worn on the sole or any other areas, we reserve the right to refuse the return. Shipping and handling charges for return merchandise are not refundable unless we have made a shipping error.
Please note you are responsible of handling any costs of returning items to us, unless you have received a defective product. We strongly recommend that you use the label provided in your parcel or a trackable courier service to return the items as they are under your responsibility until they reach us.
Returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as “RETURNED GOODS – OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent them being held at UK Customs. If a value is specifically requested by your chosen courier company for shipment please use 'Value to USD10'. Please note that the customer is liable for extra fees incurred for incorrectly marked returns, should they be held at Customs.
Different conditions may apply during sales campaigns. This section will be updated as applicable.
In the case of a refund we will only issue repayment back to the card listed on the original order. We cannot return payment on to any other card or in any other form than the original payment.
Exchanges are allowed within 28 days of the initial delivery date. All items must be returned in their original condition, including undamaged shoe boxes and dust bags. Purchased products must be tried on a carpeted surface. If a pair is returned damaged, scuffed or worn on the sole or any other areas, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange. Shipping and handling charges for return merchandise are not refundable unless we have made a shipping error.
Returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as “RETURNED GOODS – OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent them being held at UK Customs.
If requested by shipping company, put value to USD 10. If you don’t mark the shipment clearly with No Commercial Value/Return, we risk getting charged for import tax and custom. Any custom or VAT related costs due that the return package is not marked correctly, will be charged back to you.
The return and financial responsibility is yours until it reaches Kat Maconie and are confirmed by a delivery confirmation. Please notice that we can exchange your items to another size or type if available in stock. You will be charged for the new postage of the return.
Please send all returns or exchanges to the below address with your returns form:RETURN ADRESS
Kat Maconie Returns
Rioz Global Ltd
Unit 4 School Close Burgess Hill West Sussex
T: +44 (0)1444 230584
2.4 DEFECTIVE GOODS
We ask you to return the product to Kat Maconie. Upon receiving it, we will examine the returned product. If it is deemed faulty, we will notify you of your refund via email. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. If we believe the item is not defective the item will be returned to you.
Please be advised that sale items can include ex-display items. These might show some minor signs of wear on the sole of the shoe. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the customer service team before your order is shipped.
If the defective item has been purchased from another retailer or stockist please get in touch with them directly and refer to their terms and conditions.
3. RETAILER POLICIES
Kat Maconie products purchased through retailers and stockists may not be exchanged or returned through www.katmaconie.com. All promotional discounts and codes are valid for six months from the date of release, unless otherwise stated in the individual information. If you have any queries regarding promotional offers and discounts, please contact a member of our team.
4. SHIPPING INFORMATIONAll orders are shipped out using a signed for delivery service. Promotions should be automatically deducted, if not please contact us accordingly. Please ensure you provide a shipping address where the courier is able to obtain a signature. We hold no liability for any delay in delivery of products ordered or any other matter to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour, disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
Prices displayed on ww.katmaconie.com are the price for the Products only. All prices for purchases in the UK and European Union include VAT. International orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination countries customs department.It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, a product listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If a product’s correct price is less than our stated price we will charge the lower amount. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
All promotional discounts and vouchers are valid for six months from the date of release, unless otherwise stated in the individual information. If you have any queries regarding promotional offers and discounts, please contact a member of our team.
We reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel or amend competitions where it becomes necessary to do so.
7. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Delivery prices are calculated at checkout based on destination.
All orders are shipped out using a track and trace delivery service. Please ensure you provide a shipping address where the courier is able to obtain a signature. Any changes to your order please contact us as soon as you can.
All shipments from Kat Maconie LTD to countries outside the EU are shipped DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid). This means if you order from our site for delivery outside the EU including Switzerland or Norway, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes that are applied when your delivery reaches the destination.
Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties, taxes and admin fees incurred, therefore we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and it incurred costs as a result of this, the customer is liable for the additional costs and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return shipment. This includes shipping costs, additional payments, charges, taxes, fees for pre-payments, return costs, charges, etc.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Offer you free access to services/content
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient via tracking site behaviour (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
9. PAYMENT TERMS
The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the Products and any additional customisation of shipping fees, if applicable.
You confirm that the credit/debit card or payment method that is being used is yours and that all details you provide to us in respect thereof including, without limitation, name and address details are complete, correct and accurate. You further confirm that the credit/debit card is valid and the inputted payment details are correct. All credit/debit cardholders and payment account holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer or payment method provider. If the issuer of your card or payment method refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
We are not responsible for any charges or other amounts which may be applied by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment or other method of payment in accordance with your order or as a result of the seller of the Product(s) being located in the United Kingdom.
If your credit/debit card or payment method is not denominated in the currency of your purchase indicated on www.katmaconie.com, the final price may be charged in the currency of your card or account. Such final price is calculated and charged by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider and therefore we shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, charge or other liability which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of your card issuer or payment method provider charging you in a different currency other than the currency of your purchase as displayed on the www.katmaconie.com.
9.1 KLARNA PAYMENT
- Pay Later
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
10. KAT MACONIE GIVEAWAYS
1. The giveaway is eligible for all customers aged 18 years or over that entered the Kat Maconie competition following the qualifying steps.
2. To enter the giveaway you have to enter the competition through the link shared by us.
3. You can only enter the competition once. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. No purchase are necessary to enter the giveaway.
5. Winner(s) will be chosen at random to win a voucher as stated on the relevant page, to be spend on www.katmaconie.com. The voucher is non-refundable, non transferable, non-exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative offered. The voucher will be valid for a period of twelve months from the date of receipt.
6. The giveaway is open to entries from all countries. However, please check our terms our shipping policy to ensure that we deliver to your country as the the voucher can only be used on www.katmaconie.com website and therefore not in any physical stores.
7. The winners will be chosen within the dates as stated on the relevant page and contacted directly via e-mail or else stated.
11. FREE GIFTS
1. All order placed with a qualifying spend and relevant items during the promotional period will be eligible to receive the appropriate free gift (while stock last).
2. The gift will be added automatically at checkout with £0.00 value.
3. All free gifts are subject to availability and cannot be transferred or substituted for any other item (including gifts), cash or credit.
4. The free gift is only available on orders placed on the www.katmaconie.com. website.
5. The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
6. Only one free gift per order, per person, per address for the duration of the promotional period (if you place more than one order with us in the period the free gift offer is running, you will only receive the gift on your first order).
7. The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order.
8. If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned. Otherwise, the full price of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
9. The free gift offer is valid within the dates as stated on the relevant page.
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Kat Maconie Ltd is final.
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.