As the Social Media Creative at Kat Maconie, you will be responsible for growing the Kat Maconie global social
community through the creation of social content and achieving rich brand storytelling across all platforms.
You will lead the visual and written execution of these stories across all channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING
1. Lead the creation of social-first content across channels and ensure its visual representation is in line
with the Kat Maconie brand identity.
2. Create and produce social media assets in house, working closely with the creative director.
3. Lead messaging and written content for social media content, maintaining the Kat Maconie tone of
4. Work alongside the junior graphic designer to build content strategy, including calendar
management, media requirement on weekly basis.
5. Work with junior graphic designer to implement and propose new marketing strands regularly.
6. Provide imagery & video in coordination with junior graphic designer to create blog content on a
7. E-com photoshoot organisation, prep and on-site coordination.
8. Produce & create imagery & video for weekly / monthly community lead marketing strands.
9. Identify partners, collaborators and content creators to work with to build Kat Maconie following and
10. Manage responses to followers in a way that represents our brand tone of voice and customer service
- Previous experience in a creative role within the fashion industry, with experience in content
development and copywriting.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and current events globally.
- Experience with art direction and content production.
- Thorough understanding of Kat Maconie brand tone of voice.
- Understanding of the social landscape and what formats work well on which channels.
- Ability to develop creative based on reporting and past performance.
- Experience working with Adobe RUSH, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Facebook Business
Please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com